Welcome to the Watford Area Arts Forum Website. We do hope you enjoy your visit, there is much to see here and we publish a periodical news letter. By clicking on the image on the right, you can read the latest edition!
Join Us or Renew Membership
If you wish to join us or renew your membership, please click here to download and print an Application/Renewal form.
Fees and further instructions can be found on the form.
Aims of the WAAF
- To have a real influence in the provision of and planning for the arts in the Watford area and act as co-ordinating body for individuals and organisations actively involved in the arts.
- To foster and promote the understanding, appreciation and knowledge of the arts amongst all residents and visitors and campaign for greater accessibility to the arts for all.
- To improve the provision for the visual and performing arts in the area including public and private exhibition, performance and studio space.
- To encourage professionalism amongst artists, performers and those presenting their work and to provide communication between them and the appropriate authorities.
- To provide the opportunity for those involved in the arts in the area to meet and develop ideas.
- To facilitate projects of benefit to the arts in the area.
- Membership is open to any individual, voluntary organisation or commercial enterprise interested in the promotion and developement of the arts in the Watford area.
Under the provisions of the GDPR legislation which came into force on 25th May 2018, Watford Area Arts Forum, are required to give you the opportunity to unsubscribe from our messages sent by email, post or telephone.
The only data we retain is your name, address, telephone number and email address. This information is not shared with any other body, and we would contact you prior to passing on your details to any other party.
We circulate material which you might be interested in, including exhibitions and events in which other members are participating, invitations to social events, such as the Annual Garden Party and requests for renewal of subscriptions to membership.
If you subscribe to our Facebook page, you must maintain your own privacy settings.
If it is your wish to discontinue receipt of any correspondence, please e-mail us with Unsubscribe as the subject.